Infusionsoft (by Keap) is an amazingly powerful tool for automating your email marketing. Unfortunately, a tool this powerful requires some training to use it to its full potential.
If you don’t have the time or the skills to maximize your investment, I’m here to help.
Infusionsoft Account Setup
- Tag Creation and Organization – One of the easiest things to get wrong at the start is your tag structure. If you don’t have this mapped out, you’ll end up with a mess of confusing tags without a real plan for proper use.
- List Import and Cleaning – It is critical that your list information makes it into your new system with all the data intact. I’ll document all of your existing tags, segments, unsubscribes, and, if possible purchase data, and bring it into your Infusionsoft application.
- Template Setup – You want your emails to look good and be consistent for your brand. I’ll get them set up for you.
- Form Setup – You want to attract new leads with good-looking and productive forms. I’ll make sure that they are designed for your brand and properly get the data you need into your system.
- Integration – Are you using another platform for your business? Infusionsoft integrates with hundreds of apps. I will make sure that the integrations you need are all set up properly.
- Business Marketing Goals – You bought this nice piece of software to do what, exactly? What are your marketing goals? How are you going to meet them? I’ll help you define your goals so that you can get the most out of your software. Infusionsoft can do a lot for you but it can’t do everything. We need to determine which goals can be achieved with Infusionsoft and which need another tool.
- Campaign Mapping – Before you start to lay out a campaign in the Infusionsoft Builder you need to map out what your campaign is going to do. What are your goals? How will you measure them? What will trigger your campaign to start? How will you tag your contacts in the campaign? What are you going to say to contacts? What ends the campaign? All of these questions, and more, need to be addressed before you start dragging nice green icons onto your campaign canvas.
- Campaign Creation – There are over two dozen modules that you can use to create your campaigns. Let me save you time and headaches by getting your campaign puzzle put together efficiently and properly.
- Testing – Your campaigns are set up but do they actually work? I’ll test everything with every option to make sure that your Infusionsoft tool is working properly.
- Form Creation – Pop-up, slide-in, overlay, embedded, I’ll get them all set up for you and integrated with Infusionsoft so that new leads are properly tagged and automatically put in the right campaigns.
- Funnel Planning – I’ll help you brainstorm ideas for lead magnets and get the funnels set up to turn the leads you generate into customers.
- Topic Brainstorming – Sure, you could just start sending emails with lists of products and sale announcements but eventually people will tune out. You have to provide value. I’ll work with you to come up with a value plan that keeps people reading – and shopping.
- Content Calendar – Marketing isn’t something you should do on the fly. You need to plan out your conversations with your contacts ahead of time. If you’re a coffee company and National Coffee Day is coming up, you need to plan out if and how you’re going to use that to your advantage. Do you have a sale? Send out a survey? Create a coupon? Start a hashtag campaign? You need to plan ahead and also have content that is sent in a logical progression. I’ll help you get that calendar built so that you can get your email broadcasts scheduled ahead of time and sleep easy at night.
Analysis and Optimization
- Analytics Review – If you aren’t paying attention to what works and what doesn’t, your business will never grow like it should. I’ll crunch the numbers on your opens, clicks, sales and unsubscribes to make sure that your best ideas get used more and the ones that aren’t producing get adjusted or dropped.
- A / B Split Testing – Sure, this campaign may be doing well, but is it doing as well as it can? I’ll help you create split tests to see if we can make your campaigns even more efficient. This isn’t a quick process, but it is worth it.
Infusionsoft is a powerful tool but it isn’t an island. I will help you integrate your other tools with Infusionsoft so they all work together for your benefit. Some of the integrations I’ve worked with include:
- Custom HTTP requests within campaigns
- Integration with Infusionsoft tools like PlusThis
- Zapier integrations with other platforms to put information in and take information out of Infusionsoft
Other Infusionsoft Tools
- Task Creation – Not every contact can be handled with email automation. Some require personal interaction. I can set up your campaigns to include task creation so your staff can be alerted to follow up with a phone call or a letter.
- Opportunities – Sometimes your leads come in from a phone call instead of email. I can set up your internal lead capture forms to get the information you need and drop the contact into a campaign for follow up.
- E-commerce – Infusionsoft’s ecommerce platform isn’t for everyone but it may be enough for your needs. I’ll help you get your store set up and campaigns created to work with your on-line sales.
- Pipeline – If you have a single process for sales prospects that aren’t going to be on-line only, the built in Infusionsoft Pipeline might be all you need instead of purchasing a separate pipeline program. I’ll set it for you to match your process and goals.